rtsp.ini changed

Arne Jepsen
Administrator
In ISUScore 2FS version 3.5.14 rtsp.ini there is added two lines:

[rtsp]
file=temp.h264
stream1=rtsp://192.168.1.200/stream1
resync=1
loglevel=10
useVLC=false
videoBitrate=

Does anyone know if it means that VLC can be integrated as videoplayer? And VideoBirate?
Coordinator of IJS accountants and technicians in Denmark

Re: rtsp.ini changed

lollo_rm
Hi, did you find a solution?
I'm trying to record audio directly from IsuCutter version 3.7.03 but uselessly...

Thank you for your reply

Re: rtsp.ini changed

oleksander.mishukov
Hi,
Vi didn't find how to use the "useVLC" field in rtsp.ini or if it does any difference when it is enabled.

About the audio on IsuCutter.
If you followed SwissTiming instruction to setup the Teradec Cube (FS_ISUCutter3FS_software_en.pdf, Figure 4 – Teradek cube encoder setting) it will disable your audio stream. I think it made to reduce the network load and size of temporary created video files for the replay.

Anyway i will also suggest to avoid any activities on Cutter, Expert and Judges PS's except SwissTiming applications.

Kind regards,
Oleksander
Technician in Denmark, IT/livestreaming/software
https://www.linkedin.com/in/oleksandermishukov

Re: rtsp.ini changed

G.ROLS
This post was updated on .
after installing vlc on the cutter PC, when you put useVLC=True in rtsp.ini it creates another file NameSKATER.mp4 when you click on the Start button and in this file you have the sound if you have activated the sound in Teradek cube, the sound has no incidence it is very very small in front of the video
I tried it and there are no problems... I put videobitrate=20000
You have to have a good PC if possible with an SSD hard drive, otherwise you risk losing a certain number of frames ...
My name is Gilles ROLS, I'm from France, Since september 2016 I'm one of system operator manager of the official system of the French Federation. When I'm not in a ice rink arena, my work is Electrotechnician in a DGAC service in Toulouse (government, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, for Air-traffic control)