Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

georgganner
Suggestion: To make it easier especially for int. competition with all the groups (BNA,ad.N, Junior, Senior) it would be great to program a feature in the judging system, which allows to print an OVERALL Technical Panel and Judges plan.
Event:
Category, Event, Date, Event Time,Ref,TC,TS,TSA,Judge 1 ... Judge 9
Junior men,short,23.11.,4pm-6pm,names panels, nations, name judges, nations...
Junior ladies, short ....
Junior Pairs, ...

This feature would help to organizers to serve the all members of the panels a quik overview of there workingplan.

Right now usually organizers have to make this overview in exel or use the event by event print outs of the calc.
(We did not find any feature like this yet.)

What do you think about this feature. Or maybe one of you has a solution. (It might be possible to design a Exel which uses the html files.) I guess a feature in ISU Judging system would be more helpful.

Re: Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

Arne Jepsen
Administrator
I think it would be very useful to have this output in ISUCalc.
By the way, I have invited Uwe Schmidt, ST Sportservice, to join the forum.
Coordinator of IJS accountants and technicians in Denmark

Re: Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

Jeroen Prins
Administrator
Good one! Did you suggest it already to ISU, Georg?

AW: Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

georgganner

Hi Jeroen!

I hope you are well.

Attached I send you an Exel where we tried to solve by exel.

It is just a testversion and it would be more convenient having it directly in the system-software.

No I did not suggest to ISU.
Who is the responsible person in ISU?

[...]

Vorerst verbleibe ich

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dr. Georg Ganner

Rechtsanwalt

Universitätslektor

der Leopold Franzens- Universität Innsbruck

RA DR. GEORG GANNER & RECHTSANWÄLTE

IN REGIEGEMEINSCHAFT

attorney at law/lawyer

CCEB REGISTERED

Council of Bars and Law

Societies of Europe

Wilhelm <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://8/0">Greil Straße 14

t.: <a href="tel:&#43;43%20512%20583820">+43 512 583820

f.: <a href="tel:&#43;43%20512%2058382011">+43 512 58382011

[hidden email]

www.rechtsanwalt-tirol.co.at

Der Inhalt dieser Email samt Anhängen ist vertraulich und aussschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Die Veröffentlichung der Korrespondenz ist nicht gestattet. Sollten Sie dieses Mail erhalten haben, ohne Adressat zu sein, ist die Mail samt Anhängen zu löschen. Diese Email wurde mit elektronischer Spracherkennung erstellt. Allfällige Fehler sind auf diese Technologie zurückzuführen.

Re: AW: Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

Arne Jepsen
Administrator
I guess it is up to ST Sportsservice to make this output possible in ISUCalc. Unfortunately they never replied to my invitation to join the forum. It would be helpful if they could pick up suggestions right away.
Coordinator of IJS accountants and technicians in Denmark

Re: AW: Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

Jeroen Prins
Administrator
Georg, I can downloaded the file and changed the extension to .xls so I could open and read it. However the macros did not work for me.

The person to speak to within ISU is Uwe Schmidt from ST Sportservice (or maybe Charlie Cyr if you want someone within ISU).

I see where you want to go with this (it is indeed a lot of manual work and of course prone to errors) so it would help if something could be programmed.

Re: AW: Suggestion: overall Panel Plans

georgganner
Thanks!
Ich versuche Charly cyr darauf anzusprechen. Uwe setzt das sicher um, wenn von ISU gewünscht.
Wir sehen uns in Frankfurt.
Danke dir.
Lg Georg

Vorerst verbleibe ich

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dr. Georg Ganner

Rechtsanwalt

Universitätslektor

der Leopold Franzens Universität Innsbruck

RA DR. GEORG GANNER & RECHTSANWÄLTE

IN REGIEGEMEINSCHAFT

attorney at law/lawyer

CCEB REGISTERED

Council of Bars and Law

Societies of Europe

Wilhelm <a dir="ltr" href="x-apple-data-detectors://8/0" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="address" x-apple-data-detectors-result="8/0">Greil Straße 14

<a dir="ltr" href="x-apple-data-detectors://8/0" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="address" x-apple-data-detectors-result="8/0">6020 Innsbruck

t.: <a dir="ltr" href="tel:&#43;43%20512%20583820" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="8/1">+43 512 583820

f.: <a dir="ltr" href="tel:&#43;43%20512%2058382011" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="8/2">+43 512 58382011

[hidden email]

www.ganner.co.at

Diese Email wurde im Wege der automatischen Spracherkennung erstellt.

Sämtliche Informationen sind ausschließlich für den genannten Adressaten bestimmt.

http://ijs-talks.24784.n8.nabble.com/Suggestion-overall-Panel-Plans-tp29p48.html