Publishing live streaming

G.ROLS
This post was updated on .
Hello
You can publish the streaming and save video with the OBS Free app, if it interests you send me a message I will give you all the details ...
My name is Gilles ROLS, I'm from France, Since september 2016 I'm one of system operator manager of the official system of the French Federation. When I'm not in a ice rink arena, my work is Electrotechnician in a DGAC service in Toulouse (government, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, for Air-traffic control)

Re: Publishing live streaming

Arne Jepsen
Administrator
Hi Gilles
Nice to hear from you.
I actually had an intention of making an overview over possibilities and hurdles regarding basic livestreaming, based on our three years of experience streaming all Danish competitions on a low budget. But time is limited…
Anyway, you can see the output here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOOrzQHj4XFv7_V2yp_1uA/playlists?view_as=subscriber
We also use OBS as it can be integrated with custom software, as mentioned by Oleksander, http://ijs-talks.24784.n8.nabble.com/Presentation-of-users-tp8p55.html
We stream to Youtube, because it is very robust and userfriendly, and it is easy to access on many devices. Only problem is that a few videos are blocked by music copyrights. Usually it can be solved by silencing the specific piece of music. That is a Youtube-feature.
GDPR-wise it is mentioned in announcements that by registering for the competition the skater accepts livestreaming.
Coordinator of IJS accountants and technicians in Denmark

Re: Publishing live streaming

G.ROLS
This post was updated on .
Hi Arne,

It's also the same problem we have too...

After installing VLC and OBS, you can in OBS Studio clic on "+" in source, select "VLC Video Source" and put the rtps adress - exemple:"rtps://10.0.0.240/stream1", after go in "settings" and in "stream" you have to choose in service "youtube/youtube gaming", in server choose "backup Youtube ingest server" and put the "stream key" you received from youtube when creating your chanel... After you clic on "start streaming" and let's go...
you can record by clic on "start"record" and "stop record", you can set parameters in "settings" "output" where you want record the videos and format (mp4)...

Example of what you can do by owning the iceIOinfo key (Manuel-OBS-STUDIO.pdf) :