FSM Manager

G.ROLS
Hello
Is there anyone who has successfully used FSM Manager...?
In France we have problems in Run mode...
Thanks
My name is Gilles ROLS, I'm from France, Since september 2016 I'm one of system operator manager of the official system of the French Federation. When I'm not in a ice rink arena, my work is Electrotechnician in a DGAC service in Toulouse (government, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, for Air-traffic control)

Re: FSM Manager

G.ROLS
Hello
the problems we encountered no longer arise with the last version ... we will finally be able to move forward ....
Best regards